How to make a LogMeIn Hamachi server for the game Terraria: this will be a step by step guide to download Hamachi and setting up a server for Terraria.
Firstly, you will need to go to this site and create an account, then download LogMeIn Hamachi. Once downloaded, open it up, then follow these steps correctly.
- Click Network, then click "Create a new existing network", then a form will pop up and it will say "Add ID and Password": put the id you want and the password you want, so the person you want to join will be able to get on your Hamachi.
- Open up two instances of Terraria, then click on Multiplayer and click Start a server. Once clicked, open a world, then put a password if you want one (recommended if you want the server to be private).
- Once the world is fully loaded, go on your second client of Terraria and type your Hamachi IP in the IP address bar (your Hamachi IP is found on the right of the "on" button, in the Hamachi screen).
- Done! You can now connect to the server with any Terraria client.
- ↑ An instance is the game itself. Just launch the game twice.